Become An Interguild Member
We welcome new members to our community.
We host regular events at our member schools, with opportunities for networking, idea sharing and learning both from each other and from professionals. Members also receive a quarterly newsletter.
- Interguild provides an opportunity to communicate your public events to other member schools through our website, Facebook page and emails.
- Interguild provides a forum to explore new ideas and ways to improve old ideas through our networking forums.
- Interguild provides a way to find out how other schools do things—if you are a new school starting up, or a more established school trying to reinvent or change established practices.
- Interguild provides an opportunity to make new friends and discuss mutual ‘hot buttons’, within your school community.
- Interguild’s annual Suppliers’ Day provides member schools with a mini trade show of school shop suppliers. This is a very useful event for both volunteer school shop organizers and paid school shop employees.
- Interguild provides interesting workshops featuring professionals who can help facilitate your Guild/Parent Association meetings and foster your personal development. Past topics include “How to run an effective meeting”, “Understanding different personalities of committee members and how to deal effectively with those personalities”, and other topics to assist in running your Guild/Parent Association.
- Interguild provides an opportunity to visit other member schools that are hosting events.